Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Berlinale Retrospective in Posters

As people seemed to like the poster collections I made last year for Cannes, Toronto and Venice, I decided to give 'er another whirl with Berlin. As I found more posters than I was planning, I decided to separate the Retrospective and Homage sections from the newer titles in the Competition, Panorama and Forum sections. Not all of the films are represented here, as some don't happen to have any... and the other omissions likely didn't have a worthwhile poster to display. Some were chosen only because I was tired of seeing the common ones we've all seen before (I do recognize one of the films below is a Japanese DVD sleeve, but I really couldn't resist using it). The 2nd part of this poster entry will be up this evening.





























No comments:

Post a Comment