Monday, August 10, 2009

Venice, Toronto 09 in Posters, Round 1

So far, I've found at least 75 posters for the various films playing at this year's Venice and Toronto Film Festivals, so to save on scrolling cramps, I've linked to two earlier posters that contain some of the other films screening this year. I also skipped over the promo posters, but here's what I have so far.

Posters for Los abrazos rotos [Broken Embraces], Vengeance, Mother, Visage [Face] and Enter the Void are located here.

Posters for Un prophète [A Prophet], Precious, J'ai tué ma mère [I Killed My Mother], Eyes Wide Open, Air Doll, La Pivellina and Morrer Como Um Homem [To Die Like a Man] are located here.

Posters for Partir and Hadewijch are located here.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment