Monday, February 2, 2009

Passing it on...

As Andrew Grant was kind enough to bestow the Premio Dardos award onto yours truly, I felt I would share the wealth, I suppose, in passing it on to five other bloggers I've been reading for some time.

Filmbo's Chick Magnet: Though his posts in 2008 weren't as frequent as they had been in previous years (that seems to be the trend among most of the blogs I enjoy), I always look forward to Eric's posts, whether they be about his love for "Single Ladies" or Jacques Rivette. It's probably also worth mentioning that my love for both of the above can be attributed solely to him.

Only the Cinema: Both Ed Howard's hosted Early Hawks Blog-a-thon, which ended a little over a week ago, and his continuing "Films I Love" series are great reads, and I've always admired the attention to detail he places in all of his film reviews.

CinemaTalk: Jake Savage started his blog only about a year ago and has amassed an impressive collection of equally thorough and diverse film reviews (accompanied by beautiful screen caps).

The Cine File: Anyone who would include Olivier Assayas' Boarding Gate in their year-end best-of list gets my approval, and Andrew Schenker's film blog (he also contributes to Slant Magazine and The House Next Door) is one of my favorite's.

Being Boring: Bradford Nordeen and I have known each other for going on ten years, and though our relationship has always been rocky, I've never lost the utmost admiration for his writing and insight, which has expanded lately into multimedia analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment