Saturday, February 12, 2011

valentine sms, valentine quotes, valentine massage

happy-valentines-day
valentine sms, valentine quotes, valentine massage, valentine hindi sms, valentine message, valentine messages for boyfriend, valentine scraps, valentine s day scraps, valentine day scraps, valentines day scraps, scrapu, valentine day sms

• If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you..
• You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!
• If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you
• I cannot resist the tears of a woman, that is why I would do anything for you
• You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.
• In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think of you, at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.
• Love is as a war, easy to start but hard to end..
• When I think, I think of you, when I look, I want to look at you. I am crazy about you, even if it seems to become an obsession.
• I would like to be a tear, born in your eyes, alive passing your cheeks and dieing on your lips.
• If a raindrop would mean ... I love you and you would ask me how much I love you, i bet you that it would …. rain all day !
• They say that kids tell the truth, but am I a child too when I tell you that I love you enormously ?
• Yesterday I did love you, tomorrow I will only think of you. You know what... I love you.
• Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Coz you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.
• Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel & not how u let go but how u hold on.
• Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another summer too but there will never be another you!
• What is the difference between blood and you? Blood enters the heart and flows out but you entered the heart and stayed.
• Find arms that will hold u at ur weakest, eyes that will c u at ur ugliest, heart that will luv at ur worst, if u hv found it, u've found luv
• When we were kids, we couldn't wait to grow up n fall in luv. Now that we are grown up, we realise that wounded knees were easier to heal than broken hearts.
• 'I Trust You' is a better compliment than 'I Love You' because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust
• When you love someone, it's nothing. When someone loves you, it's somthing. When u luv someone & they luv you back, it's everything.

Tags: valentine sms, valentine quotes, valentine massage, valentine hindi sms, valentine message, valentine messages for boyfriend, valentine scraps, valentine s day scraps, valentine day scraps, valentines day scraps, scrapu, valentine day sms

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, I want to wish you and every visitor of this website for valentine day and I want to say you that currently many people are searching for valentine sms and I am also searching for valentine sms due to this I visited your blog and there are best collection of FUNNY JOKES, VALENTINE DAY SMS Please keep on us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete