Wednesday, January 12, 2011

valentine day messages, valentine greetings, valentine greetings sms, valentines day sms

Valentine's Day Messages
Valentine's Day is a day to express your feelings and renew the bond of love you share with your Valentine. To make this Valentine Day memorable for your beloved declare your love to the world by sending a cute and heartfelt Valentine's Day message to us!! We will carry your message along with your name in this page dedicated to lovers and their messages.

My Love Chimpu,
I Love You a lot...
These words are not enough to express you how much I Love u.
You come in my life as an angel of the GOD and make my life so brightful, colorful and full of love. I always pray to God to tie us in a sacred knot soon so that we spend each and every moment together. You always support me, care me, love me.. I m always thankful to GOD who gave me such a true & loving heart person in my life...
Happy Valentines Day!! My Love of Life...
Miss U...
Urs Love
Chimpi

Hi dear,
I love u so much.
I cant live without u.
I need u in my life.
Everyday I want to see ur eyes.
Hold ur hands n walk with u.
Every night I want sleep on ur chest.
Wanna make love with u.
Wanna b a good mother to ur kids.
Wanna b a good wife to u.
I want ur love forever.
Then one day i will die on ur lab.
But my love will never die for u.
I LOVE YOU...
Tina

My Darling Nash,
You are my rock through all the bad times,
The most beautiful waterfall in all the good times,
My Friend, My Love, My All.
You are the most amazing part of waking up every morning,
I love you, with every beat of my heart and every breath I take.
Thank you for being in my life and my world.
Love you always
Hareesha

I looked and searched for a different way and to say I love you on Valentine's Day.
Not with the usual poem with a rhyme saying I'm yours till the end of time.
And not just a rose that wilts at day's end or a card with dog-eared edges that bend.

But a special way to make you know how much I need and love you so.
So I looked everywhere but I couldn't find anything special for you Valentine.
Except one thing you've heard and know that the words really live in the love that we show.
So these words are special and you know they're true when I say the words from me to you...
I love you!
From
Sunil

Wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day.
This is a message is to let you know that you are thought of always.
May God give you everything you wish for.
Love
Amit

Without Love---days are sad day, moan day, tears day, waste day, thirst day, fright day, shatter day. So be in love everyday
Wish you a Happy Valentines Day.
Let's share the world A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.
From
Nanu Tamang

Kuch beete pal ki yadden sajaye rakhana
Kuch aanewale pal se arzu lagaye rakhana
Ye pal to yuhi aate jate rahenge
Bas hotonpe apni muskurahat banaya rakhana.
From
Nilesh Vengurlekar

Love is not an exam to pass or fail,
Love is not a competition to win or loss,
But love is a feeling in which you care for someone more than yourself...
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
From
Khaled

My Lovable Jaanu,
There are 3 steps to happiness:
1. You.
2. Me.
3. Our hearts
4. Eternity!
I will love you until my heart stops beating.
Love u lots...
Urs hamesha.
Sweetu

Hi My sweet Heart,
I Miss U Very Much!
I need you in my life because I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE YOU forever.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.
From
Raju Gupta

To my lovely cheat
When i met you the first time, i already know myself that i love you
And today, i would like to say that all my heart wanted to say,
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, No matter what happens in future, i always will.
Even i am not like some one you wish
Even i am not like some one you want to be
Even i am not like some one you closer
But just know one thing Rat always loves Cheat and care about you
60 second in 1 mn
60 minute in 1 hour
24 hours in 1 day
7 days in 1 week
4 weeks in 1 month
12 month in 1 year
I swear to god i will never broke your heart again.
From
Narat

Source - http://www.stvalentinesday.org/valentines-day-messages.html

No comments:

Post a Comment