Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Megan Fox's Comparison to Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie

Comparison to Angelina Jolie

Fox has often been compared to actress Angelina Jolie, with the media dubbing her as "next Angelina Jolie." Fox has been compared to Jolie because they each have a "tattoo collection," and status as a "built in sex-symbol."

Angelina Jolie

Fox commented that the comparisons indicate a lack of creativity on the part of the media, and are simply due to the dark hair and tattoos that she and Jolie have, and that both have been in action movies.

Angelina Jolie

There were several unconfirmed rumors that Fox was to replace Jolie in the next Lara Croft film. Fox also said of the comparisons that: "I am a brunette with tattoos, I curse and I have made mention of sex before. I joked about it which people find outrageous so they want to constantly compare that to her."

Angelina Jolie

Fox said of meeting Jolie that she had not had the opportunity to but that she tries "to avoid that because I'm afraid," because "she's a powerful person and I bet she would eat me alive." Fox also continued with and remarked that, "I'm sure she has no idea who I am. But if I were her, I'd be like, 'Who the fuck is this little bullshit brat who was in Transformers that's going to be the next me?' I don't want to meet her. I'd be embarrassed."

Angelina Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment