Monday, December 14, 2009

christmas messages, christmas greetings, christmas greetings messages, christmas sms


Christmas Messages


Christmas is an ideal time to express love and good wishes for those we care!! Here is platform to help you send your loving Christmas Messages to dear ones located anywhere in the world.


Xmas Messages:


Mian

Though you're away from us now, we will still be celebrating a Merry Christmas with a thought of your presence. You're such a kind of a sister for us. We really thank God for having you. More Blessings to you. We miss you sis.

Meliza


May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love. Christmas is the time of giving and sharing. It is the time of loving and forgiving.

Merry Christmas to Everyone!

Jai


Dear Everyone

Merry Xmas!

May the grace of Our Mighty Father be with you all during this eve of Christmas. Have a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year. God Loves You.

Glenda


To Everybody,

As you celebrate Christmas, may you experience true love. Jesus is the reason for the season and he is the epitome of true love. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Blessing Ikolo


To Everybody,

As you celebrate Christmas, may you experience true love. Jesus is the reason for the season and he is the epitome of true love. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Sheen


Haloe,

Merry Christmas.

I hope that your Christmas would be enjoyable and may the essence of Christmas remains always with you. Take care.

Sheen


Dear Friends

May the Jesus fills your hearts with joy,peace,prosperity and with his blessings.

Have a wonderful season.

Christy


May your Christmas be filled with joy and happiness. Best wishes for now and the coming year.

Fiona Sithole


May this season brings love,peace and endurance to my family and love ones.

Bolaji


Dear All

Merry Christmas and may God's grace be with you. Make merry not just on this wonderful day but all throughout the year!! God Bless!

Happy New Year.

Mathew


Dear Friends

Let this Christmas be a period of reflection on our past and project to better them the years before us, let us show greater love and care for one another more in this year.

Kofi Addo


Be Happy all the being, let us embrace the peace that the holy lamb has brought to us. To you who have made my x-mass happy and joyful, lots of love, and to your mom also. God bless you so much. As we all celebrate, let us make sure that those around us also share our joy and love. Be there for needy persons and you will made a difference. Love you very much.

Jonah Mbugua


To all Ndawuni's family,

I would like to take this opportunity to say that may God be with you on this Christmas. I wish you a merry Christmas. I love all.

Sivuyile Ndawuni


Dear Ruby

Christmas is the time of giving and sharing. It is the time of loving and forgiving and to feel the Joy and Happiness of being Loved and to be Loved. May this Christmas be a Joyous one as you ever had!! I love you and I always will.

Sajil


Haloe,

Merry Christmas.

I hope that your Christmas would be enjoyable and may the essence of Christmas remains always with you. Take care.

Sheen


May all you have a happy time on Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

Vijay


Dear All

The year is just about to end and I am sending New year and Christmas greetings to all of you. This is a celebrating season and the Lord has been so good to me through out the year. I guess he has been good to you too. I want you and your family to join me in thanking God for his wonderful blessings upon us as both as an individual and as a family. so Christmas is not only a time of celebrating but also the time of reflection in my life.

Happy Christmas and the New year 2009, that is just ahead May you be blessed this season in Jesus Name.

Ngwankfe Belta Nsanjirba


May all have a happy time on Christmas each year. Merry Christmas!

Susu


May the miracle of Christmas fills your heart with warmth and love.

Merry Christmas!

Tom


Hi

Christmas day is a time for love. It is a time for showing our affection to our loved ones. It is all about love.

Hephep


Merry Christmas to my lovely family

Have a wonderful Christmas. May god bless our family.

I love you all.

Deena


Hi,

Wish all living creatures a Happy X-mas and a Happy New Year! By the way I would like us to share a warm fellowship in all places. No creature should be undermined in the name of the Father. Just as animals need peace of mind, poeple and also trees need peace of mind. This is why I say, all creatures are waiting upon the Lord for their salvation. May God bless u all creatures in the whole world. In Jesus Name we pray Amen.

Tom Wyslei Onyinikwa


Dear Everyone

Merry Xmas!

May the grace of Our Mighty Father be with you all during this eve of Christmas. Have a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year.

God Loves You

By: J. Macharia Kimani


My loving hubby to be, Ahley Masondo

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Thanks for the love and support you give me. I thank God for making you part of me and for making us understand each other the way we do. Thanks for the baby we have. I love you so, so much.

Sheldene Xulu


Merry Christmas to my children Vicki and Craig and my grandchildren - Laura, Jordan, Morgan.

May this new year give all of the things you rightly deserve. And may peace finally be yours.

Love Mom (Sharon)


Dear Jimbarry

Merry Christmas!

You know that you are so handsome and may God give you a lot of blessings.

Yours truly

Lenny


Sweetest Neha

To my Dad, Mum, Ephinia, Jay and the rest

I wish everybody a Merry Christmas! Xmas is the good time to link yourself with Christ. Bow your head up the mountain and you will feel the salvation of Christ. May the Holy Spirit be with you all the time.

Lemy


Sweetest Neha

May the Christ shower His choicest blessings on you and may you lead a very happy life.

Merry Christmas to You

Aakash


Dearest Jennifer

May you have the best of Christmas this year and all your dreams come true.

Love

Christine


Dear Rahul

May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love.

Merry Christmas!

Regards

Anjali



Dear brothers and sisters in Christ

May on this Christmas, Christ forgive our sins and be with us to make all of us happy.

Wendy


Brad

Merry Christmas. I hope that our 2nd year anniversary will be a happy one and our relationship will last forever.

Lots of Love

Jonalyn


Message by Leonad

May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love.

Merry Christmas! Ma


Message by Tebogo Dlamini

May the good Lord be with you all around the world, and protect you. I love you all, enjoy your Christmas!!!


Respected Uncle and Aunt Rosy

Christmas is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts!

May your days be bright, and your heart be light!

May this glorious day of our Savior's birth

resound with hope and peace on earth!

Merry Christmas!

Lots of Love

Rita


Dear Mama and Daddy

Wish I could spend the Christmas Hols with you. I am missing you so much. May you have the best of Christmas. I will come in February and we will have a blast.

Love and Regards

Melissa



Dear Albert

Merry Christmas and may God's grace be with you. Make merry not just on this wonderful holiday but all through the year!!

God Bless

Shelvy


Christmas is the time of giving and sharing. It is the time of loving and forgiving.. And to feel the Joy and Happiness of being Loved and to be Loved.. May this Christmas be a Joyous one as You Ever Had!! I love you and I always will....

Ruby


Dear Melissa

Melissa! You are truly and angel that God has sent me. I thank him daily for the wonderful friend that he let me have. When I die, I will wait for you in Heaven! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! May God bless you and your wonderful family!! I love you so much! Thanks for being such a fantastic friend! I couldn't ask for anyone any better! God has truly blessed me!

Much Love

Ashley


Hey Sean!

I love you and want you to know that even though we aren't together for the holidays, I still love you, sissy and mommy more that words can say.

Your Baby Sister

Kayla Jeaners


To My Love Khumbu and My Baby Unothabo

Guys I wish I can spend this day with you but I can’t. Have Merry Christmas and don’t forget that I love you.

With Love

Jabulani


Dear Madam

Merry Christmas and may God's grace be with you. Make merry not just on this wonderful holiday but all through the year!!

God Bless

A Happy New Year too.

Rajesh Kumar Medacheri


Dear Friend

May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love.

Merry Christmas!!

Regards

Manoj

source- christmas-day.org

Tags: christmas messages, christmas greetings, christmas greetings messages, christmas sms, christmas cards, christmas message, christmas greetings cards, christmas ecards, christmas quotes, christmas sayings, Merry Christmas, Happy Christmas, Christmas 2009

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice post, allowing users to send their own christmas messages to their dear ones. Can I share mine?

    To Jerick,

    May you have a wonderful celebration of christmas,
    you are my only wish this holiday
    I hope I can be with you.
    Merry Christmas Darling

    Lots of hugs and kisses
    Jade

    ReplyDelete