Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Just what the net needs, another doomed campaign

A few weeks ago I randomly mentioned a comedic actor's name in conjunction with the role of The Doctor, and it seemed to make people very happy. At first I was just being silly, but as time has worn on, I see now that it would in fact be the best thing to happen ever. Better than wiping out smallpox, even. So, the campaign starts here. The campaign to get Peter Serafinowicz cast as The Doctor!

He's got nerd credentials (Shaun of the Dead), can do dramatic (voicing Darth Maul counts, in my head), and the ladies seem to like him too. That said, I won't actually be doing anything to help the campaign along. I'll just think really hard about it. That's how it works, right? Anyone who's read The Secret probably knows more about this than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment